Please Note: Travel dates should be minimum 7 working days ahead from the date of submission of the application.
Honeymoon Travelers: Original Wedding Card has to be submitted along with the visa application.
1. If Employed:Last 6 months salary slips;Employment ID Card.
2. If Self Employed:Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed.
3. If Retired:Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
4. If Student - School / College / Institute ID Card.
5. If Minor-No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
6. If Visiting friend or relative - Invitation letter;Inviterís ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
7. If Sponsored - Sponsorship letter;Sponsorís national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;Updated bank statement of last 6 months;
8. For Business Visa-Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc;Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
New Update Singapore Visa Requirements :
Additional documents Required FOR WORKING PERSON :
Covering Letter from the Company Letter where the passenger is working
1.Should be mentioned the designation as per the payslip issued.
2.Since working in the company.
3.Granting leave of absence from the company for his tour to Singapore.
4.Travelling date from and to.
5.Company seal and signed in the letter head.
Separate Personnel Covering Letter for the working person:
2.Travelling date from and to.
IF OWN COMAPANY (PROPRIETOR.PARTER,DIRECTOR.ETC)
1.Should mentioned the designation.
2.Travelling date from and to
3. Accompanying Details.
4.Company seal and signed in the letter head.
a)Passport should be issued in south India region otherwise provide residential proof of south Indian region like last three month bank statement with address in south India region, ration card, driving license, adhaar, voterís id if not, give me a letter from company letterhead state that you are residing address in south India.
b) Consulate may ask for any additional documents.The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Singapore. AL-MIRAAJ does not in any way influence the same.
Each case is reviewed separately at the time of application, and no guarantee can be given that a visa will be issued. In case of a refusal, the visa fees and service charges will NOT BE REFUNDED.
- If Spouse name is not endorsed in Passport - Marriage Cerificate copy Required.
- If Newly Marriied or Marriage fixed - Marriage Invitation and joint Marriage Photo
- if Student School College Id Card Copy / Bona-fide certificate
- If Single Business person Traveling IT Returns Required.
- NRI / Indian National working in foreign countries, coming to India and visiting Singapore should produce additionally:
- 1. Work Agreement,
- 2. Leave Letter from current employer
- Single Ladies may ask for NOC
Visa Processing Time - 3 to 5 Working Days
Visa Validity 35 Days entry visa [ enter within 35 Days] or 1 year multiple entry visa - Depend upon Embassy decision
Total Charges Rs 2750/- Per Person,
Single Passport Rs 3000/-
Above 5 Passports Rs 2500/- Each